Well, the kids are playing outside this morning, and I was doing laundry upstairs. I heard a little voice call out "Mama! We have a surprise for you!" I came downstairs to find these wonderful "flowers" that the kids had picked and they were sitting on my piano stool, where they knew I'd see it as soon as I came down.
You know, I've gotten roses, daisies and other gorgeous bouquets over the years, but this goes to show that sometimes the very best things in life really are free....
2 comments:
Dandelions are Chloe's favorites. She loves to go to the park, because I tell her she can pick as many as she wants. Then I end up getting a beautiful bouquet to put in a cup when we get home.
Beautiful picture.
You are amazing! This picture is beautiful! I'd put it up in my house with the words..."A rose can say "I love You"..An orchid can enthrall.. but a weed bouquet in a chubby fist. That is the best of all!"
How are you holding up? Do you need anything?
Post a Comment