Here are a few random shots from this afternoon. It has been rainy and drizzling the last couple of days, but we had a nice sunbreak so I sent the kids (and puppy) out to play... I should have been cleaning up the kitchen, but my camera and a few laughs pulled me away (and here I am posting this instead of cleaning too. Oh well!).
Enjoy!




Now, I got a lot of "complaints" because I had taken a break from posting pictures... I don't want any new ones 'cause I'm bombarding you guys!
2 comments:
CUTE!!! I'll never complain at too many pictures!! :)
Looks so nice and sunny out! Your kids are growing up so much! Cam looks so cute with his glasses. And Serayah has her 2 bottom teeth missing...so grown up! One of Katelyn's bottom teeth is loose and she is quite excited. And I'm loving the pictures...no complaints here! :)
Post a Comment