




Well, I decided it would be a terrific idea to throw a Halloween party for a bunch of 2-5 year-olds. Actually, everything went really well, and all of the kids had a great time. We ran a relay race, played throw the hoop over the pumpkin, and a couple of other games. I made some spiderweb cookies (complete with spider rings on top)... they were really terrible... but looked fantastic, if I do say so myself! (Note to self... don't use an untested recipe for party food), Skeleton cupcakes, Rotten Apple punch (with gummy worms inside the frozen "apples"), witches brooms, Orange-o-lanterns, & spider peanut butter, ritz, and pretzel sandwiches. Other than the cookies, everything was very yummy. Everyone had so much fun that this might turn into a yearly event!

3 comments:
I am glad it went well!!! I so wish we could've been there. It looked like loads of fun. Can't wait to see photos from Disney!! :)
I'm impressed with the games and food! You go girl! You are a great mommy!
(Oh..and what happened to the preying mantis costume?! Probably hard to do more than walk and beg for candy in it...eh? Also, looks like it was a pretty day so it may have been too hot.)
Post a Comment