
So today, Serayah's friend Rachel came over to play, and during the course of the afternoon, they ended up playing dress-up (who would have thought?). I was informed that Serayah was the princess, and Rachel was the fairy godmother. Cam had been taking a nap and came downstairs, and was thrilled to see Rachel (he's a big fan). Well, a few minutes later this is what I hear.
Rachel: "Cam's my prince."
Serayah: "No, he's my prince!"
Rachel: "No, Serayah... he's mine!"
Serayah: "NO.... CAM IS MY PRINCE!"
Needless to say, I quickly intervened and proclaimed Cam to be capable of juggling the two of them. He was thrilled to be the center of two cuties' attention!

2 comments:
serayahcamMan one picture,less than one hundred words, my my my.
Love Dad
HAHAHAHAHA. (Actually, don't forget he's betrothed to Ella! hee hee hee)
(Bethcha thought I fell off the planet, eh? I've been trying to call you and will definitely be calling you this weekend. I miss you!)
Post a Comment