Random thoughts by a slightly frazzled Mommy of two!
Saturday, November 15
Some play pictures for you
Well, I haven't posted any pictures of the kids lately, 'cause I've been lazy and just haven't taken any. Today the weather was really nice and they played outside for a bit, so I snapped some shots of them... Enjoy!
Sigh. I miss you guys SO MUCH. It's amazing to me how much Cam still looks like what I remember him looking like (GASP) over a year ago?! Great pics, as always! (Careful, we're starting to have high expectations! haha)
I've been married since 1995 to a terrific guy, Art; and we somehow managed to create two really cute kids. Serayah was born in 2004, and Camden came along in 2006. I enjoy restroom trips without a child tagging along, eating lunches other than mac and cheese, and reading books without pictures.
3 comments:
Man such cute kids! Amazing how much they take after me huh? Looks like it is cooling off there. Anyway, talk to you later.
Love Dad
Sigh. I miss you guys SO MUCH. It's amazing to me how much Cam still looks like what I remember him looking like (GASP) over a year ago?! Great pics, as always! (Careful, we're starting to have high expectations! haha)
loving the action shots!
Post a Comment