


Yesterday, my dad and I took the kids bowling after Cam got out of his dance class (I'll be posting pictures from that pretty soon). The kids had a lot of fun... Serayah was thrilled no matter what happened. Pins fell... Pins didn't fall... It was all good to her. I hurled a gutter-ball, and she came running up to me "High Five, Momma! Great job! You did it!". Always good to have a cheerleader. Cam had fun too... for the first 4 balls. Then he was bored. The machine that dispenses bowling stuff was a lot more entertaining. Oh well... it was nap time, and he was pretty tired. All in all we had a great time. As we left, Serayah looked bummed. I asked what was wrong, and she said "Momma? I want to live at the bowling alley!". Ahhh... the dreams one has at the ripe old age of 4 1/2.
Oh, and we made a 1/2 birthday cake for Serayah today. Cam's was on Valentine's day, and we made him one too... I guess its the start of a new tradition.
Enjoy the pics! You can see how much they loved cheering for each other.

1 comment:
I love the picture of them holding hands! So darling! You are such a good mom...1/2 birthday cakes...you rock!
Post a Comment