The ones of the kids being thrown are AWESOME! The angle is so cool (as is the sky!). It looks like they're being sent straight from heaven above. AWESOME Summer!
I've been married since 1995 to a terrific guy, Art; and we somehow managed to create two really cute kids. Serayah was born in 2004, and Camden came along in 2006. I enjoy restroom trips without a child tagging along, eating lunches other than mac and cheese, and reading books without pictures.
3 comments:
The ones of the kids being thrown are AWESOME! The angle is so cool (as is the sky!). It looks like they're being sent straight from heaven above. AWESOME Summer!
I love your kids!! You take the best pictures!!!!! These are all great! I love the bubble picture of Sereyah!
Summer those pictures are awesome! I love the ones in the air you do such a great job. Your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment