
Saturday, April 25
Serayah's first soccer game!
Today was Serayah's first soccer game. She did great!!!! She still doesn't really understand all the rules, and was devastated when the whistle blew 'cause she had tried to pick up the ball. It took a lot of hugs and kisses before she would go back in the game because she thought she was in trouble (which made me so sad!). Anyway, back in the game she went, and ended up scoring one goal on her own and scoring another with a teammate. The weather gods weren't with us, and it was windy and cold, but I'm pretty sure that fun was had by all. I had so much fun watching our little girl... I wish you all could have been there. It was wonderful. Enjoy the pics!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
How fun! I wish I would have put Kate in soccer she would have loved it! I love the pictures! Looks like she had so much fun!
Post a Comment