Also, as you've probably gathered, we're getting settled so now I can start bombarding all of you guys w/ posts again! I plan on taking a lot of pictures of all of our new adventures in Oregon. Last weekend (again, no camera!) we spend a day at the beach. It was magnificent, and I plan on luring all of you Utahns out to visit with the beauty of our state. Also, we've got a new address and phone number, but as my wise friend Michelle told me... "don't put your info on your blog!", so if you want my new info, let me know and I'll email it to you.
Hope everyone's doing well...
Love, Summer


1 comment:
I got choked up too dropping Kate off at Kindergarten. She's been in pre-school too so I thought I'd be fine...there is just something about them going to elementary school. She looks beautiful!
Post a Comment