Random thoughts by a slightly frazzled Mommy of two!
Thursday, September 17
Waterfight!
Well, the other day, we were hanging out in the back yard, and Art went and got the kids their squirt guns out of one of the 368 boxes sitting in our garage that have yet to be unpacked... anyway, the kids (even Cam!) had a blast squirting each other, not to mention mommy and daddy... Enjoy the pics!
You are SO not bombarding us with posts as promised. You know you have a fan base out here and we need to see MORE! :) I'm glad you guys are able to have fun. I need to do that more!
what a wonderful day!!! We miss you so much. you and Art are such great parents!!! Um I can't believe Miss S's hair is long enough for pig tails! I love your kids!!!!!!!!!
I've been married since 1995 to a terrific guy, Art; and we somehow managed to create two really cute kids. Serayah was born in 2004, and Camden came along in 2006. I enjoy restroom trips without a child tagging along, eating lunches other than mac and cheese, and reading books without pictures.
3 comments:
How fun! Boy we miss you guys!
You are SO not bombarding us with posts as promised. You know you have a fan base out here and we need to see MORE! :) I'm glad you guys are able to have fun. I need to do that more!
what a wonderful day!!! We miss you so much. you and Art are such great parents!!! Um I can't believe Miss S's hair is long enough for pig tails! I love your kids!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment