Saturday, December 26

We hope everyone had a merry Christmas!

We had a wonderful time down in Roseburg w/ my Dad. We were able to see lots of our family and friends, the kids and I made 4 different kinds of cookies to give out (and eat, of course), and fun and love was had by all.

Here are a few pictures from when we opened up presents on Christmas Eve (Santa's presents came Christmas morning, but I didn't take any pics of those). The big hit of the evening was the dress up outfits I got Cam. I figured that Serayah has lots of princess dress-up things, but it's hard to find stuff for boys, and I found these fabulous dress up outfits at Toys-r-us. They've got tons of accessories (and I found them at BOGO prices! Go mommy!). They loved being a Dr. and Cowboy, but the funniest part of the night was when Serayah needed a bad guy to chase, and Cam started running her down snapping the curling iron and flat iron! He kept yelling "I'm gonna Curl you, Cowboy!" It was awesome.

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the blog... it's one of my new-year resolutions! I promise to try harder!

Love and miss all of you!

~S.





3 comments:

MaryAnne said...

What a great day!!! Love the dress ups for Cam!! Tell Art and Grandpa hi! Miss you more

Brownfamily said...

We miss you all too. I am glad to see you are still alive!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas season.

mamaparlette said...

HEE HEE HEE!!! Remind me to never dress up as a cowboy around Cam!!!!!! I hope in 2010 to be able to get out there and see you guys. I miss you crazy!