Never has there ever been any child more excited about a loose tooth. She discovered it yesterday (and it was seriously loose), and proceeded to tell everyone she saw... which would include the entire shopping population of Costco... about her magnificent discovery.
She kept playing with it, and I kept giving it little testing tugs for her. Finally tonight it popped right out. After bouncing around the house, now it's bedtime, so let the tooth fairy come!
The other pic is just a random one of the kids sleeping. You can't really tell, but they're laying EXACTLY in the same positions... both arms are at the same angles, and their feet were splayed out identically as well. It was really cute. Cam sleeps in Serayah's trundle bed every night. That's the way they both want it, so who are we to argue?
Anyway, hope this finds you all well!
Love,
Summer


4 comments:
I love it!! What an exciting day!
:( I can't get over it. I JUST looked at the photos of her and Maya the first time they ever met!! And I can't believe that you went from loose to gone so fast. I remember it being a LONG process. I hope it's as fast for my kids as it was for S!!! LOVE YOU! (And the pics are ADORABLE!)
Thanks. She had just gotten done swimming, so her hair was kinda whacked, but the pictures make me smile!
hi
Post a Comment