Saturday, May 24

Earrings




Well, the other day we were walking through the mall, and I decided to go ahead and let Serayah get her ears pierced. She's been saying she wants earrings, & I told her she'd have to wait until she got older, but I just decided that she could go ahead and get them done now.






Being the mean (smart?) mommy that I am, I never actually let her know that it would hurt, so she was pretty caught off guard when the actual piercing happened. All in all, it went well (there were 2 ladies piercing her, so it would be done all at once). She cried for a few seconds, but then she spotted the mirror.... All tears dried up instantly. From that moment on, there was never a mirror passed without Serayah stopping to twist and turn and proclaim herself beautiful. You can't really tell from the picture, but the earrings are little pink star-shaped crystals.


Also, I'm posting a picture that Art took of the 2 of us the other day.




5 comments:

Sheila Nielsen Photography said...

BEAUTIFUL photo of the two of you! Very pretty photo of Miss S too! When did she get her ears done? So cute!

mamaparlette said...

I agree with Sheila. The photo of you two is gorgeous.

Summer said...

you guys are silly.

Karen said...

It is a good photo! Take the compliment you silly girl! :) You look great!

MaryAnne said...

I agree with the group that is a great photo!!!!