




I'm sure that you've probably thought I'd given up on the whole "blog" thing, right? Actually, the last couple of weeks have been really, really busy (and a whole lot of fun), and I haven't had any time to post anything. I'm probably going to post several in a row so I can include different pictures, but here's a general rundown.
Our wonderful friends: Erik, Shiela, Moriah, Jase and Kale came over to visit us from Oregon. We had a terrific time with them, and were really sad to see them go. Over the course of their visit we went to the bounce house, the zoo, Arches national park, the dinosaur museum, and had tons of fun! They are really great friends and their kids are almost 6(Moriah), 4(Jase), and 9 months(Kale). Serayah had a blast having other kids to play with all the time and keeps asking when we can see them again. I'm including a few pictures from the dinosaur museum in this post. I'm a complete dork, and forgot to take my camera to Arches (it's absoutely spectacular), but Shiela is a fantastic photographer, and I'm going to make her give me all of her pictures that she took, so I'll make a post later to show off what we did there (I'll also take credit for the breathtaking photos, so you'll all be amazed at my artistic talent!).
The dinosaur museum was pretty cool... It's really close to our house, and has the most complete collection of complete dinosaur skeletons in North America... who knew? Serayah wasn't too impressed by all of the large skeletons or weird dinosaur noises coming from the speakers, and got pretty freaked out. (This coming from the girl who can't wait to go fast in a car or on a ride, and who wanted to try and climb down the 30 foot canyon wall in Arches). After we were getting ready to leave though, she begged to go again, and hasn't quit asking about our next trip, so I'm sure we'll be going back soon.
The pictures are of Serayah, Moriah and Jase playing in the sand/water table and all 4 of them (minus baby Kale, of coure) "digging" for fossils. Also a couple of solo shots of the kiddos. I'm not too sure what Cam was looking at in the one picture, but it cracks me up!
Well, I guess that's all for now, but I'll be posting more ASAP.
Miss all of you...
~Summer

2 comments:
I loved the pictures! The blog was very good also. Love Paw
I am sooo jealous. I looked on Southwest, but didn't see that they fly into SLC?! ARGH! I will get out there, I promise.
Post a Comment