Wednesday, May 28

Fun at the Park




.....................................................................
Hey all...


This will just be a quickie, but I took the kiddos to the park today for a fun "picnic". We went with our neighbors, and the kids had a ton of fun. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get any pics of all the kiddos together so you could see the beautiful Ricks children (they couldn't stay very long), but here are some of Serayah and Cam. I swear, Serayah's going to be a rock-climber or something! If she sees some other kiddo do something, she's bound and determined to give it a go too. Oh, and if I didn't mention it an earlier blog, Cam said his first sentence. "Want my Daddy!". Figures, huh?
☺

1 comment:

Sheila Nielsen Photography said...

Love the photos!
I had a really bad day. I'll call tomorrow & fill ya in. I miss you so much! PLEEEEEEAAASE move back home. I think that going to visit you made me miss you more. I could seriously cry right now, I miss you so much!