way cute! I miss you guys already! Did the trip home fair better than the trip here? I have some freakishly cute photos of some WAAAY cute kiddos! I'm not finished with them yet, but some of these crack me up! Cam is a nut! I can hear him roaring in the photos!
I've been married since 1995 to a terrific guy, Art; and we somehow managed to create two really cute kids. Serayah was born in 2004, and Camden came along in 2006. I enjoy restroom trips without a child tagging along, eating lunches other than mac and cheese, and reading books without pictures.
1 comment:
way cute!
I miss you guys already! Did the trip home fair better than the trip here?
I have some freakishly cute photos of some WAAAY cute kiddos! I'm not finished with them yet, but some of these crack me up! Cam is a nut! I can hear him roaring in the photos!
Post a Comment