
That was Cam's reaction upon seeing me walk in with my short hair (He's just started saying, "Oh my Gosh!"... and uses every available opportunity to spout it out). I know... yet another picture of me... I promise... this is the last one for a long, long time. Some of you were wanting to see the "after" haircut, so I thought I'd post it for you. I'll be sending off my ponytail to Locks of Love tomorrow. Art thinks it's cute, so that's a plus (of course, being a guy, he liked it better long... but he didn't have to wash and brush it!).
We got back from Oregon, and I've got some pictures, but I don't have them downloaded. I'll put a lengthy post about our trip complete with pictures when I've got some time.

4 comments:
I'm so sorry I didn't have time to chat earlier. This is my FAVORITE haircut on you! You look fantastic and I love seeing photos of you. I miss you terribly, so it holds me back from calling you at odd hours just to say hi!
Hey sweetie it looks really good! Oh my gosh it does. What did Miss Serayah think of it?Tell Cam "I saw a school bus" LOVE DAD
LOVE IT! It's perfect! Now you need new family photos! I saw that you called...again. Sorry! It's a wedding weekend, so it's been crazy today. Amber is going to be shooting with me tomorrow! I'm so excited! I'll call you Sunday!
Oh my Gosh ! I LUV LUV LUV IT! I think this is my favorite haircut on you too! We are so gonna have to come to Utah now cause we already miss you guys!
Post a Comment