
Well, our computer got sick, and had to go to the doctor, so that's why I haven't posted in a few days. Not too much exciting to report....
Cam's got a potty chair (Am I the meanest mommy ever to post this picture? He's going to KILL me when I break this out in 15 years!... And I will. Hee Hee Hee!). I'm actually thrilled that he's down with sitting on it... My goal is to have him potty trained by the time he's 3, so we're taking it really slowly.
Also, the kiddos had their annual well-child checkups. Serayah was SO not down with the prospect of shots. She started freaking out. My dad's diabetic, and she sees him taking insulin shots all the time, so I told her that "Grandpa takes shots, and he doesn't cry... right?" That brought on even more hysteria... I was mystified. I asked her what on earth was wrong? She sobbed out "I don't want a shot!!!! I don't want to be old like Grandpa!" Anyhoo... she got her 2 shots, and wasn't thrilled, but everything's done now, and all is well with the world.
In case you're wondering, here are the kids stats from their appointments.
Serayah grew 3 inches last year.
She is 44 inches tall (99th percentile)
She weighs 47 lbs. (98th percentile)
Cam had a MAJOR growth spurt... at last check (about 5 months ago, he was in the 83rd percentile for height, and was 34 inches)
He's now 36.5 inches (95th percentile)
He weighs 31 lbs. (83rd percentile)
Looks like he's gonna be pretty darn tall too.... Of course, everyone knows that they get their height from my side of the family... right? We're guessing that Serayah's going to catch up to me height-wise when she's 10. Sigh. Oh well... at least I'm used to being a shrimp!

2 comments:
Yes you're right...hr will be so unhappy with you. And yes I will egg him on and maybe tell him an even bigger louder smeller version of Bob's Big Boy! But you will be to old to embarrass, so I guess you will luck out. OOPS I hope I didn't let anything pop out.
Love The old Fart
HAHAHAHAHA. I looooove the update. I looooooove the photo of Cam on the pot. (How cute is that? If that could ever be cute...Cam's certainly captured it (again)). We'll have to hear the Bob's Big Boy story, but perhaps not on the blog?! hahahaha. Your dad is so funny.
For the record, I told Marc that Ella is now betrothed. He's down with the idea! :)
Post a Comment