Tuesday, September 30

American Fork Canyon

Well, today we took a drive up American Fork Canyon. It loops back around Mt. Timpanogos, and back through to Provo Canyon. The leaves changing in the fall are truly spectacular. Once again, my pictures can't really do it justice... you just have to be there. While we were there, we took a side trip to Cascade Springs. It's one of my favorite places relatively close to home. The kids (all 3 of them) had a terrific time. Sorry I'm not writing more... I'll just add a ton of pictures for all of you. (The one of Cam getting a drink at the fountain just cracks me up!)
























3 comments:

Terry said...

Once again I must say your pictures came out really great. The scenery was beautiful, but without any bias at all, I must say the pictures of MY GRANDKIDS were much better.
LOVE DAD

mamaparlette said...

sigh. I miss birch trees. Beautiful beautiful photos.

Shalynne said...

Great pictures! As always I enjoy looking at your new posted pictures! Love you all, me