
Well, the day has finally arrived! After much ado, Serayah's glasses are finally here. She was very impressed when we went to pick them up, mainly due to the fact that the frames came with a Disney Princess Purse (glasses carrying case).
I've been so proud of her. It took a bit before she would keep them on (putting them in her "purse" was a great tempation), but all in all she wore them most of the day. She seems very happy to be like mommy, and very special that she's got glasses just for her.
Cam is still Cam, so of course he's very interested in Serayah's new specs, and keeps trying to touch them and grab them. Serayah, very forcefully, looks at him and says "Camden... You DON'T Touch my Glasses!"... I'm actually amazed, he seems to have given up on them already. It appears that he'll actually do what Serayah tells him to do (unlike when anyone else tells him to do something!).
Well, that's it for now. I know this is short, but I'm a wuss and am going to bed. I'll update you guys more when anything new happens.
Love to all....
~S.

4 comments:
OMG! I LOOOOOOOVE them. She looks so adorable. I wasn't sure what to expect, but man - those are some CUTE glasses. I really AM jealous! Thanks for posting!!!
Love,
Michelle
Love them! They look perfect on her! Don't worry, the fascination w/ the glasses case wears off quickly...before you know it...it will be in the toy box. lol. M now has 3 cases & they are all in the toy box. Grr.
Brothers always do what their older sisters tell them! J has told me,(more than once), that I am not the boss...M is. What the heck?
Ahem, I am in need of a Summer post! Complete with photos of your cute chitlins! Miss you! Our trip is SOOOO close, yet so far away! E & I are practically twitching we are so excited!
The glasses are so cute! Of course, are you ever going to admit that she is your "mini-me"! Even more so with the specs!
You need to post again...you're getting behind! I finally updated mine after a week!
Post a Comment