Wednesday, April 2

To give the girl her due...


Well, since I put up a hair pic of Cam, I thought it was only fair to give Serayah her shot too. She loves having "Pretty ponytails", and I found some really fun scrunchies (are my 1990's showing?), so this was her look for school yesterday. She was very impressed, left it in all day and was bummed that we took it out to get ready for bed.


Also, just thought that you should know that apparently some of the teaching manners lesssons have started to stick with her. The other day we were in the car, after going grocery shopping, and I was backing out of the space and heard "I'm dont' have my seatbelt, Mommy!". Ugh... bad, bad mommy. So I pull back in and buckle her in. As I'm backing back out, I thanked her for being so good and telling me about the seatbelt..etc. Then I hear this little voice pipe up "It was my pleasure, mommy!". She cracks me up!


Oh, I also got news that her frames are on backorder (apparently Disney Princess Frames are quite the look), so it'll be a couple of weeks before you get to see her new specs.


Oh, and I told Artimus about the "hair envy" comment about Cam's 'do, and he cracked up (and sniffled a bit, mourning his great loss).


Love to all

~S.

1 comment:

mamaparlette said...

I love the photo. She is so photogenic! Sorry to hear her glasses are on backorder. I can't wait to see those.