Monday, December 22

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

Well, the snow gods have decided to finally hit Utah. It's been pretty dry up until now... we've had a little bit of snow here and there, but today we're getting hit by a doozy. Art doesn't have to work today (& he's SOOOO happy!), and went to go to the store, then hollered at me to come and take a look at the trooper. I knew that it had been snowing, but I hadn't really looked to see how much we'd accumulated. Wow! We've got between 10-12" in the yard, and it looks like it could continue through the day. We all got dressed in our snow clothes, and had at it. I'm not sure who had more fun, the kids or their daddy. Thanks to Grandpa for taking most of the pictures for us.































































2 comments:

Sheila Nielsen Photography said...

Great photos! Enjoy the snow for us! We seem to be stuck in the only bubble in Oregon w/o snow!

mamaparlette said...

What fantastic shots of the family playing together. I can't show Maya, she'll be incredibly jealous that she didn't get to make snow angels too. Hmmm. Trip to Utah coming up maybe?! :) (I'm not counting on it til I have the tickets or the map in my hands!)