This was hollered down the stairs by Serayah earlier this evening.
"What?!?!" I yell.
"Why are there socks in the fish tank?" pipes Serayah
"Socks...like you wear on your feet?!!?" (I'm clearly not getting this)
"Yeah"
Huh. I run upstairs to her room, and sure enough, there are two single socks... one beige, and one hot pink one (which float rather nicely about mid depth), one pair of red and white socks folded up from Cam's sock drawer (which sink), 2 of my ponytail holders (which sink), about 15 of Serayah's itty-bitty ponytail holders (which float), and a blue car (that I found later behind the fake frog on the bottom).
She's got 4 fish in there, 2 bigger white fish, and 2 smaller red fish. One of the red fish is pretty dumb and tends to swim into the side of the tank on a regular basis... I'm pretty sure it was the one trying to eat the beige sock. On a positive note, fabric softener doesn't appear to be overly toxic to fish. I'll let you know if there are any fish fatalities in the next few days.
"DANG IT!" I yelled (I was seriously proud of my verbal restraint)...to which Serayah started running around with her hands on her hips saying "Dang it! Dang it! Dang it!..."
"What on earth happened???"
One word... say it with me... "Camden"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
stand-up comic I tell you! you need to go to Hollywood and cash in! LOL You are a great writer and you have some hilarious kids! :)
HAHAHA. Oh that Camden. I'm glad you're writing this on a blog so you can look back and remember in years to come all the shananigans that kid gets in to!!! ;)
Mom why isn't there a pony in the backyard? Love Dad
Post a Comment