While we were in Roseburg last week, my friend Sheila (http://www.sheilanielsenphoto.com/) took time out of her crazy life to truck out to a field and take our pictures. We had a great time, and her kiddos and ours (who get along like PB&J) had a blast playing and picking flowers. While we were playing, Sheila was just snapping away... I don't think anyone has ever had more fun getting family pictures done! I don't have the pictures yet, but I took the liberty of stealing these off of her blog, so you could get a sneak peek... Enjoy... we sure did! (and I've got to say that the one of Cam looking absolutely ornery is my favorite... We see that look a lot at our house!)
Wednesday, April 1
Pictures
I have some truly fabulous friends. Not only are they funny, warm, caring, a shoulder to wail on when your 2 year old is trying to destroy the house bit by bit, they are also insanely talented! I'm also smart (conniving?) enough to be able to count a massage therapist, fabulous stylist, and amazing photographer as dear friends.
While we were in Roseburg last week, my friend Sheila (http://www.sheilanielsenphoto.com/) took time out of her crazy life to truck out to a field and take our pictures. We had a great time, and her kiddos and ours (who get along like PB&J) had a blast playing and picking flowers. While we were playing, Sheila was just snapping away... I don't think anyone has ever had more fun getting family pictures done! I don't have the pictures yet, but I took the liberty of stealing these off of her blog, so you could get a sneak peek... Enjoy... we sure did! (and I've got to say that the one of Cam looking absolutely ornery is my favorite... We see that look a lot at our house!)


While we were in Roseburg last week, my friend Sheila (http://www.sheilanielsenphoto.com/) took time out of her crazy life to truck out to a field and take our pictures. We had a great time, and her kiddos and ours (who get along like PB&J) had a blast playing and picking flowers. While we were playing, Sheila was just snapping away... I don't think anyone has ever had more fun getting family pictures done! I don't have the pictures yet, but I took the liberty of stealing these off of her blog, so you could get a sneak peek... Enjoy... we sure did! (and I've got to say that the one of Cam looking absolutely ornery is my favorite... We see that look a lot at our house!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I LOOOOOOOVE THEM SO MUCH! It makes me miss you so much that my heart actually aches though. I can't wait to get out there!
Summer I raised you right... Hair pic. back... What about poor old dad? your friends my friends remember? Seriously the Pics. are wonderful. Oh Yeah, I guess I probably don't have enough hair to worry about. Love all of ya! dad
These are amazing pictures! I love them!!!!!!!
Post a Comment