Thursday, April 9

That's what I get for bragging..

I had said that we were so lucky. We'd escaped winter without 1 trip to the Dr.'s office. I was cocky... I shouldn't have been.


Serayah's had a very high off/on fever for over a week now, and we'd taken her to our doctor, who had said that it was viral and there wasn't really anything we could do. Well, a couple nights later, she woke up miserable and screaming w/ a temp of 104.3ยบ at 2 in the morning, and I ended up taking her in. She'd developed a "horrendous" ear infection and bronchitis, which apparently are bacterial and can be treated w/ antibiotics, for which we got a prescription. She's feeling better now... fever's greatly reduced, and she's acting more like herself. Of course, now Cam's got a raging fever, and Art and I are getting sick. Sigh. It'll teach me to brag.


I hate it when my little ones are sick.. they don't understand what's wrong and just want to be cuddled and snuggled. I wish I could do more to help them, but all of you who've had kids know what I'm talking about.


I'm also posting a pic I took the other day of Cam and his daddy crashed after a long hide-and-seek session. I love my guys!


1 comment:

Deedles said...

Ok I love that picture! It is awesome! Sorry everyone got sick! Yuck!!! I'm ready for warmer weather and for everyone to get better in our house! :)