So,
Serayah had her very first soccer practice today. I don't know how naturally talented she is, but what she may lack in talent, she more than makes up for with enthusiasm! She had so much fun, and actually did a great job of listening to Coach Brian give directions. When it was time to run, let me tell you... she RAN! The team has either 6 or 7 kids, ages 4-5, and
Serayah's the tallest (go
Neiss genes!). Coach Brian used to be our next-door neighbor, and two of his kids, Maddie and Garrett, are on the team with
Serayah, so not only did she get to play with them, she made new boy-friends, and loved it. Her first game is this Saturday, so you can be sure that I'll be taking pictures and posting all about it.
Cam and Daddy played at the playground for most of the practice, but when they came over, Cam was trying to get in on the action...
Hope you enjoy the pictures, we sure had a great time!

4 comments:
Great pictures sweetie! I find it really amazing that the kids not only got my gorgous good looks but also all my amazing athletic talants! When they get a little older they will probably develope some of my quiet unasuming modesty too. Love your quiet wonderful good looking Dad!
BAHAHAHAHAHA. I love the way you write...and then I read your dad's comments and what can I say?! tee hee hee
Beautiful photos! EEEK! I just read your dads post! I don't want to know about your modesty, or lack of! ;) Oh, wait...you weren't speaking of THAT kind of modesty! hehe
How fun! I bet she just loves it! Great pictures!
Post a Comment