Monday, July 28

An afternoon in pictures


"Yes! What a great day!"



















"I've got my (rather nasty) ball... what could go wrong?"















"Hey Serayah... what'd you find? A BUG!?! Cool!"


"Umm, Serayah... not cool."



"You know I HATE BEING SPLASHED!"




"I am not amused"

















(I am!)




















"How come you're laughing? What kind of sadistic mom did I get stuck with?"















"Quit your whining... Let's PLAY!"

6 comments:

Karen said...

you should write a book or take the show on the road! You missed your callin as a stand-up comedian! :)

mamaparlette said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh, those were FANTASTIC!!!! You made my day. Again. Thank you!!!!

Christine said...

I think that my kid's minds are trapped in your kid's bodies!! That could totally be happening in my backyard too!
Made me smile! :)

Sheila Nielsen Photography said...

When are you going to start writing childrens books? Seriously!
You are deserving of the award that I left for you on my blog!

mamaparlette said...

(I nominated you for the award too. Seriously. You are awesome!)

mamaparlette said...

(I know, this is my third comment...but I can't help it. My favorite is "I am not amused" followed by "I am"! HAHAHA)