Wednesday, July 2

Waterslide





Well, this is just a really quick one.. Here are some pictures of the kids having fun on the new waterslide this evening. You'll notice that there aren't any pictures of Cam... He wasn't having anything to do with the whole "spraying water" thing. Serayah and the rest of the kids next door had a blast! I think Serayah could live 24/7 in water if we let her.

4 comments:

Sheila Nielsen Photography said...

Hey! I just saw this...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25518225/?GT1=43001
Art needs to start working for the state! :)

Sheila Nielsen Photography said...

Jase is a bit jealous that Cam has a Cars slide! :)

Summer said...

Yeah... it's been all over the news here... 4 day workweek for state employees (for all of you who didn't know that). It's to help the environment (less commuting) and save on energy expenses in the offices... Uh huh... sounds like the govenor just wants longer weekends! (not that I blame him)

Karen said...

I see Serayah has her own swim suit collection -- I think my favorite is this plaid one!