
Hi all. I realize that pictures of bugs might not do it for you, but this is what we do at our house. My dad was out in the yard this morning, and found a grasshopper and called in to Serayah. She was thrilled, and christened him(her?) May May. No, I don't have any idea where she comes up with these names. My only guess is that she watches a TV show called Ni hau Kai-lan, which teaches some Chinese words and phrases, and she picked it up from there. Well, May May was released successfully back to the grass, and that has been our adventure for the morning. As you can tell, we're still in our jammies, and Serayah's hair hasn't had a brush to it yet. Our next big adventure is to go grocery shopping. The fun around here never ends!

2 comments:
(I wish my hair looked like that without a brush! Great photos...as usual!)
Cute! I love your photos!
Miss you! Hurry up & come home!
Post a Comment