Friday, July 4

Independence Day


Daddy, Serayah and Cam


"Are you seriously still taking pictures?"


"I LOVE my sister!"


Cam's Coy look


Cam's Pseudo-happy look


Cam's Sad Pout ... We see this one a lot


Serayah jumping. I had 25 of these. She wouldn't hold still. Big surprise.


Hmmm.. Let's see if I can get the star off her shirt!


Happy 4th of July!

We've had a great day... we went up and found a couple new lakes to explore (and needed a lot more bug repellent!). We're going over to Ellie's house tonight to do fireworks... we'll see if Serayah can handle the fireworks w/o freaking out... she still has her major fire phobia... I'll let you know how it goes.

We also made a cake for America's birthday (Serayah was really happy to hear about the cake prospect, but it was all her daddy's idea!)

Hope everyone had a great day... and a great weekend!

2 comments:

mamaparlette said...

We had a GREAT 4th! I would blog about it, but I can't find the cable to connect my video camera to the pc. grr. Anyway, I really think Serayah looks most like you in the "Are you seriously still..." photo and I really like "Cam's Pseudo-happy look"!!

Can't wait to hear about the fireworks. :)

Terry said...

summer the pictures are great! Please if you would e-mail me all of them. I really like the two of both of them. Love Dad