BOY CAM IS REALLY A CHIP OFF THE OLD BLOCK ISN'T HE? I AM SURE I SAW ART IN THE SAME OUTFIT THE LAST TIME I WAS OVER THERE. I PERSONALY BELIEVE CAM HAS THE LEGS FOR IT.
I've been married since 1995 to a terrific guy, Art; and we somehow managed to create two really cute kids. Serayah was born in 2004, and Camden came along in 2006. I enjoy restroom trips without a child tagging along, eating lunches other than mac and cheese, and reading books without pictures.
4 comments:
BOY CAM IS REALLY A CHIP OFF THE OLD BLOCK ISN'T HE? I AM SURE I SAW ART IN THE SAME OUTFIT THE LAST TIME I WAS OVER THERE. I PERSONALY BELIEVE CAM HAS THE LEGS FOR IT.
Hahahahahha. Well, I see where you get your wit from. I love your dad!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THOSE PICTURES!!! I particularly like the snowboot / topless combo....it's a fashion look that works for any season!
I've got to assume that since you haven't updated your blog in FOREVER, that Cam must still be wearing the same outfit?!?!
Post a Comment