Dem dam Beavors,dont dey just make me prud I done went dere. youst get an edicution und sporty dings toe. Seriously, I like everyone else in the state am very pround of them. Love Dad
I've been married since 1995 to a terrific guy, Art; and we somehow managed to create two really cute kids. Serayah was born in 2004, and Camden came along in 2006. I enjoy restroom trips without a child tagging along, eating lunches other than mac and cheese, and reading books without pictures.
3 comments:
That's right GO BEAVERS !!! Steve and I watched the game last night and it was awesome :) The Rodgers brothers are rockstars
Dem dam Beavors,dont dey just make me prud I done went dere. youst get an edicution und sporty dings toe. Seriously, I like everyone else in the state am very pround of them. Love Dad
Ummmmm.....I'm still waiting...ever so patiently....for pics of your festive toes!!! :)
Post a Comment