Monday, September 22

Goblin Valley

So here are some from Goblin Valley. This is the BEST PLACE EVER! The kids can run around, and climb, and just have a blast. In a few years, when the kids get a little older, this will be the most fantastic hide-and-seek venue on earth! Oh, and the picture of all of us I took using a timer. You can't tell, but the camera was about 45 feet away. I booked it as fast as I could to get in the picture (and managed to make it without killing myself, clutz that I am), so that's why the kids are looking at me... they thought my running was pretty funny.
















2 comments:

Terry said...

You really out did yourself with the pictures, there are some really outstanding ones! The kids, all three. looked like they were having a blast. Speaking of magic it sure was a great trick, the kids getting their Grandpaws greaaaaat good looks!

Love dad

mamaparlette said...

All the photos are great. Cam continues to be as photogenic as they come!