Anyway, I cut it really short and wanted to take a picture. I brought out the camera, then out of nowhere, Serayah comes running over and wants in the action. I started to take their pictures by the front door in front of a blank wall, but Serayah wanted to sit on the stairs. Usually, I get a loud "CHEEEEEEEEESE!" from both of them, but last night Serayah was in fine form. I asked her to put her head down just a bit (to try and avoid flash-glare on her glasses), and she started posing like a contestant on America's Next Top Model. It was hysterical... She would give me serious looks, look at me from over her shoulder, give me 1/2 smiles, lay down on the stairs... you name it. It was like a mini photo session! We had so much fun...
I won't bombard you with many of the pictures from our "shoot", but here are a few I liked a lot, as well as a shot of Cam's new haircut and a shot of them together as well.... Enjoy!






3 comments:
gorgeous! Love the pics! Work it girl!
Serayah is such a rock star!!!! I love your kids!! They always make me smile!! As for Cam getting his haircut.. the shaking and crying and hating all of it is very normal. It happens with almost every little boy his age. The good news is he'll grow out of it. Until he grows out of it try cutting his hair in front of a mirror and let him spray the mirror with a water bottle for some reason little guys love it.
Comment number 2: you take the greatest pictures!!!!!
Post a Comment