Random thoughts by a slightly frazzled Mommy of two!
Friday, January 9
Random pictures
Well, I don't have anything really interesting to post. It's been really cold here lately, and the other day we woke up to a serious frost. Here's a picture of a tree in our neighborhood. Also, a couple pictures of the kids. The one of them together was taken while they were curled up together on the couch watching WALL-E. Enjoy!
Summer I am so sorry I e-mailed you Sunday to let you know that my cell phone broke and I do not have access to any of my phone numbers. Will you please e-mail me your number. Today my house phone and internet have been down also. I am at my parents using thier's right now. Sorry to seem so such a flake. I hope you get this message soon.
I've been married since 1995 to a terrific guy, Art; and we somehow managed to create two really cute kids. Serayah was born in 2004, and Camden came along in 2006. I enjoy restroom trips without a child tagging along, eating lunches other than mac and cheese, and reading books without pictures.
5 comments:
That looks like it was a sight to behold....both the tree and the kids snuggling!!! :)
that's a cool picture of the tree! You are getting more blue sky than we are...we got blue sky this weekend for the first time in FOREVER!!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your new blog background!!!!! How did you do it?????
Summer I am so sorry I e-mailed you Sunday to let you know that my cell phone broke and I do not have access to any of my phone numbers. Will you please e-mail me your number. Today my house phone and internet have been down also. I am at my parents using thier's right now. Sorry to seem so such a flake. I hope you get this message soon.
Don't forget to e-mail me that link to your creative writing...I totally want to read your stuff!
Post a Comment