


Well, yesterday we went with our wonderful friends Maryanne, Ellie and Tanner to Thanksgiving Point (the home of the Dinosaur Museum and the Gardens) to go to Farm Country. It's a really cool little place where you can feed farm animals and just run around.

They also have these cute little buildings for the kiddos to run around in. You can't really tell, but in the picture of Serayah & Ellie looking out of the windows of the "jail", Serayah's got the biggest, saddest pout going on... I guess she was trying to play the part!


Obviously, Serayah had to ride the ponies (She's since informed me that they're "Horses, not Ponies, Momma"). She was SO excited, as was her friend, Ellie. Cam... not so much. He rode for about 20 seconds... that was enough for him. Actually, Serayah got to ride twice, and decided that the little horses weren't her style, so as you can see from the picture, she went on a big horse. About 1/2 way through the ride (Honestly, it was the longest pony ride ever), she looked at me as she was going by and said "I want to go my myself, Mama". Huh? I wasn't holding her.. I didn't get it. She finally got it through that what she wanted was to have her horse unhooked, so she could go off riding in the field by herself.

Cam had a great time too... He really likes little Miss Tanner, and they loved being in the little buildings... I guess they felt pretty big. As you can tell from the last photo though, Cam wasn't too sure of that suspicious looking calf! Actually, I walked over and started petting it and it tried to eat my shorts, so maybe he knew something I didn't!!!

1 comment:
Adorable! You can see Serayah plotting just where she and her horse could gallop off to if only they would let her unhook him! I'm completely jealous. Looks like loads of fun!!!
Post a Comment