




Well, yesterday after we got back from the gardens (and after Cam took a much needed nap!), we broke out the little pool for the first time this year.
Of course, Serayah's a little fish and couldn't wait to jump right in. I don't think there's anything she likes more (well, except "Curtables"... but that's another story). Cam...well... not so much. As you can see from the first photo, the prospect of splashing around in the pool wasn't such a great one for him. Finally, he sat down and was content to play with his ball. If the ball went out of his reach, well, then we had a problem. There was no way he was going to budge from his spot ('cause if he did, he might get an otherwise dry area of skin wet), so he'd yell at us until either Serayah or I would give it back. Oh well... I guess competitive swimming probably won't be his thing.
Cam was more than happy to get out, but Serayah stayed until the last drop was drained (and she's already been bombarding me with requests to pull it back out today!).

2 comments:
I LOVE the photo of Cam! HYSTERICAL! I miss you guys. Maybe I could be brave enough to make the trip alone. Maybe....
Man I am jealous, that slide really looks fun. Summer the pic. are really good too!
Post a Comment