OK... Rapunzel might be pushing it a bit.
I feel pretty weird posting a solo picture of myself, but my hair hasn't been anywhere near this long in 13 years, so this is for all of you who keep wondering how long my hair has gotten. For those of you who don't know, I'm waiting for it to be long enough cut off the necessary 10 inches for a Locks of Love donation (The hair goes to make wigs for pediatric cancer patients).
I'm still the world's biggest wuss, and I tear up every time I have to fight through tangles. Art's not looking forward to me having short hair again, but he doesn't have to deal with washing and brushing a bunch of hair.... (Love you honey!)

2 comments:
That's going to be one lucky kid. What GORGEOUS hair Summer. I love the photo!!!
Beautiful! Are you going to keep it long enough to do all of your amazing hair tricks? I am still being informed that Summer "does the best hair". Hmph. :)
Post a Comment